Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm spoiled


I had a wonderful Mothers Day........I woke up to Kaleb trying to wake me up (ha ha), then he & Andy brought me breakfast in bed - I requested cinnamon rolls & they were YUMMY! My main present this year is to get my hair cut & colored, so I'm excited to get that done sometime. But, I did get some other great presents: a beautiful orchid lei which I wore all day, some yellow daisies to plant in my front yard, a cute movie to watch & sing along to, a planner to keep things organized & my all-time favorite chocolate bar to enjoy.




Well, we went to church & enjoyed 3 youth speakers & of course the Primary sang - we let Kaleb go up. And speaking of Primary - Andy & I are the new CTR 5 -B teachers, yes that's Kaleb's class (ha ha), so that was our first time to teach - it was fun. Later that day we went to Andy's parents house & had a delicious dinner..........it was a great day! I love being a Mom!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Wow!! you made out, girl!!! i'm glad you get spoiled by your sweet family, you totally deserve it! and when you get your hair done, we want to see a picture!

Sparklebot said...

Good stuff. I loved Enchanted--super cute movie.