Friday, June 20, 2008

Party for Kolby!

The birthday boy enjoying the bouncer out front

Waiting outside for family to arrive

Lana always seems to find where the presents are

Time for presents......Claudia & I really enjoyed the noodles (ha ha)

He got a little stubborn during presents - I'm not sure what he thinks about his BYU shirt (ha ha). Of course I made my ever famous cupcake cake - shaped into an '8' (ha ha, I really love how Luke is reaching for a cupcake). Kolby loved all his presents.........bubbles, clothes, toys & a DVD.

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

Oh so glad Kolby had a great BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he is 8 years old! WOW that flew.
Looks like a fun party - way to go Party Planner. =)

Katy said...

CUTE!!! I totally agree with you about the Cougars, Kolby... stay awwaaaaayyyy!!!! hehehe