Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My birthday!

Yes, its true - I am a year older & wiser (ha ha). We had a small get-together, ate finger foods & then played a favorite game of mine (Washeroo - Annamarie's family made it up) - it is sooo fun. We had a tournament & my father-in-law Steve and brother-in-law Dave won!

Ake & Anna playing 'Washeroo'
No 'cupcake' cake for me......just a jello cake (ha ha). Andys laughing cos the candles blew out before I got it, I'm just pretending.

I got fun presents - movie gift card & candy, my own lawnchair, lotion & body wash, new shirt, body sprays & lotion, tote bag & a cute 'family forever' sign.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Laisa!!!! Happy Birthday, Love! You just keep getting more beautiful!!! Looks like you had a great day, oh and I love your acting skillz when you "blew out your candle" haha!!! move over Angelina

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your house and neighborhood looks really nice. Is that why you guys left us in Provo ;)