Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Riley's 5th Birthday!

Cool looking 'volcano' cake, huh? My best-friend Nicole made it for her son, Riley.
He had a 'Dinosaur' party!
We've known Riley since he was born & he just LOVES Lana & sometimes Kaleb (ha ha).
Here's Riley hitting the pinata......and Kaleb trying to help. (Yip, I think he did hit Drew in the head - but Drew's tough, it didn't hurt).


Even Lana got a turn......she didn't want to hurt the dino, so she just tapped it lightly (ha ha). She didn't realize that there was candy in it.
The kids enjoyed playing on the playground.
They also played "Pin the sticker on the dinosaur" (right, Nicole?) I didn't listen to the instructions (ha ha).
Lana was so cute being blindfolded & putting the sticker on.
The best part of parties! CAKE!
Kaleb, busted picking at the cake crumbs!
My favorite part of parties - PRESENTS!

We bought Riley some shorts & shoes.
I know, what was I thinking? Kids love TOYS!
Well, it was a great party - now I need to plan for Lana's 3rd birthday that's coming up!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I definitely agree that the presents are the best part of the party, but eating the cake comes in a close 2nd. HaHa Love ya!

Cody and Nicole said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of Riley hitting the pinata since I was a little busy at the moment. (HAHA) Thanks for being there and running the show. Love ya!

Katy said...

FUN party! I love the pinata pictures, that looks like a blast!