Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready for school.....

Well, we have found out where the boys are going this Fall.......they are not the schools that I was told last Spring (ha ha). Kaleb will be going to pre-school at Legacy Elementary, which is in American Fork - and Kolby will be in the 3rd grade at Fox Hollow Elementary, which is in Lehi. Kaleb is lucky to get his teacher from last year - she just moved schools, so he will be so excited to see her. The kids have been so bored with Mommy, I know that they will be so happy when they put on their backpacks & wait for the school bus on Monday........notice Kaleb's face?
Good luck to all you Moms getting your kids ready for school - they are growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

YEAH for school! Can't wait for it to start! Kaleb looks so big. Dang they grow up fast. Happy first day next week.

Btw- Can I get your address?

Kristi said...

I can't really say that I'm excited for the beginning of the school year... But I do have to say that 3rd grade is probably one of my favorite grades ever so enjoy it this year!