Thursday, August 28, 2008

Me or him?

I saw this tag on Tif's page & thought it was too cute..............
What is his name? Andrew 'Edward' Nielson (yes ladies, I have my own Edward, ha ha)
How long have you been married? Sept 11th, it'll be 9 wonderful years!!
How long did you date? 1 1/2 weeks (long story)
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? Hmmm......I could eat m&ms all day, so I say ME
Who does laundry? I do – he doesn’t separate colors
Who pays bills? I do, so if anything gets shut off, its my fault
Who sleeps on the right side? I do – I’m thinking about switching since the kids are always bothering me first.
Who mows the lawn? I’m sure I’ve mowed more lawns than him, but he does ours.
Who cooks dinner? I do when its something easy, but if its steaks, he does a better job, but mostly ME.
Who drives? We both do, but I only drive when I’m with the kids – he makes fun of my driving
Who is more stubborn? He is & that’s where his daughter gets it (ha ha)
Who kissed 1st? I did – I don’t think he wanted me to, but I surprised him……gees, I sound controlling, huh?
Who asked who out first? He did & it was to meet his family

Who proposed? He did……it was planned
Who has more siblings? I do, I have 7 & he only has 3.
Who wears the pants? I would have to say he does – he has the ‘red’ personality
What do you love most about him? He makes me laugh and I know that he loves me & our kids.

3 comments:

Cody and Nicole said...

Aaaahhhhh. That was very cute and sweet. Especially the last part. You have such a great little family. We just love you guys!!

rebekahmott said...

I really like this blog. It is fun to get to know you both better through this. Love the Music on your blog to!!!

Brittanie said...

Cute! That was fun to read.

Sorry, I totally didn't see your address the first time! My bad.