Thursday, September 4, 2008

My baby boy is 5!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KALEB!!
I told Kaleb all week that his birthday was coming up & all he would do was sing the birthday song (ha ha). This morning he woke up to balloons in the family room & loved it.......then I served him his favorite breakfast - cinnamon rolls (I know, not part of a complete breakfast), but he also had fruit too.
He took 'store bought' cupcakes to school to share with his class & that made him even more excited. We'll be celebrating with the fam on Saturday, so he has to be patient for his presents (ha ha).
Happy Birthday little buddy - we love you!

3 comments:

Laisa said...

Happy Birthday little ang hope you are having a great day. Happy Birthday baby boy, 5 years wow time goes by so fast. love Dad

Trevan, Megan and Kaleigh! said...

You are such great parents! I am sure he had a great B-Day!
You guys look happy! Good thing we blog and can stay in contact! Miss you guys and Utah too!

rebekahmott said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEB!! Wow how time flies. It is fun to see him smile in the picture. I hope he continues to bring you grate joy!!