Thursday, September 11, 2008

Nine wonderful years!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

We remember that day like it was yesterday......we were so excited to be sealed for time & all eternity.
9 years later, we are still so in love & have a wonderful family.
We'd like to thank our families for always being there for us during our struggles & we are so grateful for our beautiful children who make us smile everyday. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives, it has definitely brought us closer & we know that families can be together forever!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Liasa, Liasa, Liasa!
Oh How I've missed you! BUT fear not, my friend, for-- I"M BACK!!!! WEEEEEE!!! (why aren't you jumping up and down???)

my computer is all better now and so Im back to my old blogging self... BUT I have SO Many blogs to catch up on (over 350) and so I'll be reading all of yours but only commenting from here on out...


Your kids are SO cute! They're growing!! And happy anniversary... i remember meeting you and Andy when you were newlyweds? or was is right after you had Kolby? Anyways, I think this means I'm your BFF.

Kristi said...

Nine years?! Really? Congratulations.

Brittanie said...

I remember that day perfectly! I have some cute pic's of me and Natalie waiting outside the temple for you two. I also remember me, Anna and Dave shopping for a "Honeymoon" basket for you. That was a fun trip!