Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

I know, its been over a week since my last post - my computer & mouse won't cooperate with me (ha ha)......I'm hoping that Santa will help me out this year. :D HINT HINT ;) ;).

This year was the first time EVER that I made the whole meal - my sisters, Ake & Lesley; my brother, Muimui & their friend Matt came up from Arizona to spend the weekend with us......so you'd think I'd have helpers (ha ha), but no, they were so tired from the drive, so they slept.

The turkey turned out pretty good!

My handsome helper mixing gravy.

Andy, Les, Matt, Ake & Kolby enjoying the meal!

Lana was a little shy for a while.

We went bowling on Saturday at BYU - here's Andy watching Kaleb & Muimui playing Air Hockey.

I had some time to decorate for Christmas.

Ake & Lesley were able to make some Amish 'Friendship Bread'.
We enjoyed it while we played a 'Washeroo' tournament. We had my sister-in-law Debbie & Lesley's friends Matt & Scott come to play with us........Matt & Scott were the champs!
Thanks for a great weekend guys - it was an awesome Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Impressive impressive! The turkey looks perfect! I love Andy's face, looks like he's mid-eye rolling! I love your house, some day you're going to have to post more house pics... it's beautiful (LOVE the mantle with the stocking!)

Dagley Family said...

You are so cool. I have never attempted cooking a turkey so kudos to you. Also can I just say I love your kitchen. Maybe one day I will have a kitchen like yours.