Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!

My baby brother Dalton went missing yesterday after school. :(


This is the photo they put on the news in Arizona.
Thankfully, I didn't hear about it until this morning when they found him at a friends home. He is doing well & definitely learned a lessson.
To see the reunion on Arizona's Fox 10 news, go to: www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/
"Missing 9-year old found at a friends house"
*If anyone knows how I can download the actual video, please let me know - I would like to post it.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness... so scary for your family!!! I can't believe they didn't tell you until he was found!!! Here I am in AZ, and I find out about AZ new from you. :) So glad he's safe!

Katy said...

wow, I'm so happy he's alright, that's got to be the scariest moment in a Mom's life. By the way, you have a cute little brother, what a sweetie, poor guy, probably too afraid to go play at his buddy's house now in fear of cops and news stations staking him out!!! so happy you are all okay!

Dagley Family said...

So glad he was found and safe. I can't even imagine. Where do you even begin but so glad it ended well.