Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's white outside!!


Can you tell these were taken from inside the house? (ha ha).......of course I'm not gonna go out there in the COLD!!
There's snow on my window screens & my POOR plants are going to freeze!!

I'm so glad that I have a wonderful husband who will go out in the cold & shovel a path for me, so I can get the boys on the bus.
Thanks honey!!
Lana just keeps looking out the window & yells "Christmas!".
Yeah, that's the only time it should snow (ha ha).

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness, that's crazy! It does look beautiful though. I miss the snow. I hated driving in it, but I loved looking at it from inside the house and I loved playing in it.

Jessica said...

What a beautiful scene to wake up to eh?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's you and not me. But, having a white Christmas would be cool.

Sparklebot said...

I'm so jealous. I'm aching for a good snow!

Katy said...

oh man, snow. all i can say is... well, nevermind, it's highly inappropriate-- but it rhymes with "OOOOH ZIT"