Monday, November 17, 2008

Bridal Shower/Mini Reunion!

Kristi Sue Wilcken is getting married!! We both served in the 'Illinois Peoria Mission'.

Kristina (Sis. King) & I thought that it would be really cool to get as many 'sisters' as we could to have a bridal shower for Kristi.

We met at 'Macaroni Grill' in Murray.
From l to r: Kristi(Wilcken), Keli(Harlon?), ME, Lisa(Takara), Kirsten(Malan), Kristina(King), Danielle(Harry), Amber(McDonald), Tia(Arial), Kristi(Sorenson) & Cammy(Child).
We decided to have Kristi take her presents home, but I got her these:

Who doesn't love muffins??


It was soo fun to catch up.......

& to eat a delicious meal!

We thought that they only sang for birthdays, so we were surprised when they had a song for the 'bride-to-be'.

These are my girls - Kristi & Amber.......we ALWAYS loved being around each other during our mission. Amber & I served together in Decatur, IL & it was great! I love the friendships I made during my mission - they are definitely eternal friends!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Oh you gals look like you had a blast!!! and your food looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

Kandice and Rob said...

Awww! *sniff sniff*

Tell the girls hi for me! And talk Amber into starting a blog!