Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight VIP!


What can I say? It was a great movie!
A big group of us ladies went together & it was a blast.......we ate dinner, got scanned, had to take our cameras back to our car & got these cute VIP passes. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, I wanted to wait until we were seated, but I couldn't even take it in......oh well - we looked great in our red-white-or black shirts.

I also had some of us wear these buttons that I bought - cute, huh?
Well, I am really excited to see it again with Andy tonight - he loves vampire movies, but I'm sure that this one will be really different for him (ha ha).

3 comments:

Katy said...

AAAAAAAHHHH!!! You are soo lucky, all of the theaters were sold out the first two days... so i have to wait (impatiently) till Sat... and I don't have any cool buttons. Dang.

I want T to come with me too, but I don't think he will since he's wanting "Blade" or "Underworld"-- he'd probably cry out of major disappointment.

Cody and Nicole said...

Thanks for posting the VIP pass. I had to steal it for my blog!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you loved it (twice). I'll see it eventually I think. Does that make me less of a girl?