Sunday, November 16, 2008

Primary Program

Last Sunday was our Ward Primary Presentation & our 2 handsome boys were a part of it.
The theme this year is "I am a Child of God"

Grandma & Grandpa Nielson came to see it, as well as Uncle Mitch & Aunt Anna. Kaleb tried to sing so loud, even if he didn't know the words, it was cute. When we 'signed' the song "I'm trying to be like Jesus", he cried.......he's emotional like his Mommy - I noticed it made other Moms cry too.

Kaleb's part for the program was: "I can thank Him for food"......he said it very well & DEEP (everyone asks if that's his natural voice......it is!)

Kolby's part was: "I love Jesus Christ" (he was supposed to 'sign' it, but we thought he'd fuss, so his teacher held him at the podium while she said it.....it was still cute - he has the greatest teachers!)
It was a beautiful presentation & it was nice to just sit & watch.....oh, and sing.
I love serving in the Primary!!

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

Good lookin boys!

Katy said...

Oh man, I wish I were there!!!! I would have loved to see the boys in action... it's so cute that Kaleb cried, it actually choked me up when I read that! Love these boys!

Brittanie said...

They look so cute in their shirts and ties. I love the primary program! It's fun to be in Primary (although such a change for me). What do you do in the Primary?