Sunday, January 18, 2009

NFC CHAMPIONS!!

For my Arizona friends -

THE CARDINALS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Who would've thought??.......what a great game!! We had my brother Muimui & his friend Jeremy watch the game with us & I think it was fun for Andy to have guys to watch it with. It was a little nerve-racking near the end, but luckily it was a great ending! Okay, so I'm not a Cardinals fan, but I gotta support my familys' state.......CONGRATS CARDINALS!!

Well, now we're watching the Steelers vs Ravens game..........

2 comments:

Katy said...

yeah. I asked Taylor if the Cardinals are St. Louis-- oops wrong sport! but he's so glad AZ won!! (me, hmmmm- i'm excited for the FOOD and Commercials)

Kandice and Rob said...

Girl, it's gonna be crazy here. :o Especially here on the west side. (wessiiiiiide!)