Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bus Driver 'scarred for life'!

Taking Kolby out to his bus is always the same......Kaleb follows behind in his pjs - I tell him to go back inside because its cold - he grabs a handful of snow & eats it - I yell 'get inside' - then he runs inside & locks the door.
Today, was a little different........Kaleb left our door wide open - I tell him to close it & get into the shower - I help Kolby onto the bus & then his driver honks her horn - for some reason I knew to look back at Kaleb & there he was with his pants down & peeing on the doormat - OH MY GOSH!! I think I was more embarrassed than mad - Kolbys bus driver was just staring straight & kinda looked mad - I just had to apologize. Of course after he pees, he closes the door & locks it. What a morning!!

5 comments:

Katy said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!! I'm dying right now! And that bus driver needs to loosen up a bit.. I mean, who HASN'T peed on their own doormat??

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious. It will be an exprience that you will laugh about later when he's older. I agree that bus driver needs to take a chill pill. Kaleb is just a boy and we all know life with boys is nothing but, exciting and keeps you on your toes.

Cody and Nicole said...

That is so funny!! I started laughing when I read this and Riley asked me, "What's so funny?" I chose not to tell him because I don't want him to get any ideas. I don't know why the bus driver was so mad. I can't believe she didn't bust out laughing.

Kristi said...

So I can see why that would be embarassing for you. But I laughed out loud when I rea dit. That's just funny.

Kayla said...

You will look back on this someday and laugh. It might not be this month or this year....maybe not even next year, but someday...

I have a lot of peeing stories about my little brothers that would make you feel better.
1) My little brother peed on the Christmas tree when he was 4
2) Same brother peed in my mom's half-drank soda...she later returned to it and took a sip.
3) Same brother was caught several times dropping trou in the front yard peeing off the porch, at the baseball field next to the snack shack line, with lots of witnesses, and into the street in front of our house.

Okay, maybe it's just the one brother. (I do have other not as funny stories about the other one)