Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Girls!

My little sister Adrienne & Andy's little sister Debbie both share a birthday & this year it fell on Friday the 13th! How was their day? Adrienne spent the day shopping at the mall & Debbie got 'pampered'......no bad luck there.
Adrienne just turned 17 & is a Junior in High School - she loves herself (ha ha) - I'm not kidding - she can spend HOURS in front of the mirror.....but yes, she does have her older sisters' beauty (ha ha ha ha ha - I'm referring to Ake & Lesley - what are you guys laughing at? HA HA).
Debbie just turned 23 - yes, that makes me feel very very old, cos I remember her when she was only 12. She works at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Springville & also goes to school to become a Dental Assistant......so she is soooo busy.

My family (in Arizona) have a tradition of taking everyone (which is 10 people) out to a buffet restaurant to celebrate birthdays, so they were able to do that for Adrienne & she loved it......of course my Mom does too, so she doesn't have to cook. Since we weren't there for her birthday - we sent her a music card (with the Madagascar song) & some $$.

Our family (Nielsons) got together on Sunday & had a family dinner - then had cake & ice cream - YUMMY!
Debbie is usually hard to shop for, but we know what a huge 'Twilight' fan she is, so we decided to pre-order the DVD for her, so she'll have it delivered to her home & a cute wood sign that says 'It's a Twilight thing'. I can't wait to watch the movie over & over & over again at home (ha ha).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE & DEBBIE - WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!

3 comments:

cluff clan said...

I had lost you for alittle while and now i found you again WHEW!!!! I was scared there for a minute. I will add you to my blog again so we can keep in touch, unless you don't want to. TOUGH
Love ya
Tif

Cody and Nicole said...

It's about time you post something. By the way, I think you're a big wimp. I can't believe you didn't sign up to get a free homemade gift from me! I know you have to post it on your blog but you can make anything. Cookies, my favorite dessert, whatever. I guess you just don't think I'd give you a good present. haha

Katy said...

i can't believe Debbie is 23... that's just crazy!!! please send my love to the whole fam the next time you're with them... i sure miss all those scoundrels!