Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WANTED: 5 people who want a homemade gift!.......made by me (ha ha)

I know, I'm not sure why I'm doing this either.....thanks Nicole (ha ha)....everyone knows I'm not crafty - but here goes! :D

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! (Katy & Nicole - feel free to post twice since you're my only readers, ha ha) My choice! For you. This offer does have some restrictions & limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year. That gives me a good 11 months to get it done.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same thing to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!
*Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!*

3 comments:

Cody and Nicole said...

Of course I want something from you. You can make me my favorite dessert. YUM!! Just remember I have all year to come up with something for you. So don't expect anything soon. haha

Anonymous said...

I would love something homemade from you. You can make me anything and I'll be looking for it within the year. I'm looking forward to my gift and yes, I'm posting it on mine so feel free to comment on mine and get your free gift as well.

Katy said...

Oh my gosh, I lOVE this (my sis in law is doing this too!!) and WHEW, I'm soooooo glad i finally got my internet up TODAY just in time to get in the top 5!!!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and make my gift AWESOME... like a gift basket full of money! haha!