Thursday, April 23, 2009

April Birthdays!

For those who don't know, I am the oldest child in my family & I have 7 younger siblings. It makes me feel really old knowing that 2 of my siblings are young teenagers......and the youngest is a year older than Kolby (ha ha).
Anyway, I totally forgot to post Birthday wishes for my brother Michael, who turned the big 13 on April 2nd & my sister Candacey, who turned 14 on April 17th.

Candacey was born the year I graduated from High School & Michael was only born 11 months later. I left for my mission when they were only about 1 & 2 years old, and so it was hard for them to understand that I was their Sister, not their Aunt (ha ha). Even after my mission, I got married & still didn't get to be a big sister to them. I love them both so much & I'm trying to be there for them when I can.
Candacey is graduating from 8th grade in June and is the smartest person in our family. She loves to read & enjoys studying - she's a huge Twilight fan - she plays sports, but is taking a break this year to focus on her school work.......yes, it's true (ha ha).
Michael is in the 7th grade & loves to play basketball & football. He loves riding his longboard & watching YouTube videos - he always finds funny ones. I'm not sure if he loves school as much as Candacey (ha ha).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL & CANDACEY!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

sweet tribute! I can't imagine having a baby bro or sis (or both) while i was in high school!! Wow (props to your Mama) i couldn't hold it together! Sounds like your family is a lot of fun!