Friday, November 20, 2009

TEAM JACOB!!

Yip, I'm one of those Twilight fans.......but I wasn't a fan of this movie. It was good, but not GREAT! I had a hard time getting into that book too, so that's probably why I didn't love the movie as much. I LOVED the werewolves & wanted more......and I'm sorry girls, but I still think that Edward isn't all that cute.

Thanks to 'Gordon Family Dental' we were able to go to an earlier showing of the movie! We also had Andys sister Debbie & her friend Tiffany come with us - it was fun! We were able to eat dinner while watching the movie & I loved that!

I think I need to watch it again......maybe I'll like it more the 2nd time.
I wonder if Andy is up for it - he doesn't look that excited (ha ha)
He loved it! Thanks for taking me honey, you're the best!

5 comments:

Katy said...

i agree with you, the second book was NOT my favorite... she's just so mopey and whiney! that sucks that you didn't love the movie as much though!! Also, i agree, R. Pattinson was NOT who i imagined for Edward... not even CLOSE!!!

ps. i can see Andy trying to contain his screaming and squealing for more shirtless wolves.... he's SOOOO transparent!!

Shawna said...

I haven't seen it yet and I'm not sure Benji wants to go with me. Take another trip down here to Az and we can go together. We'll drive up to Taylor and get Heather (even though she's already seen it) and we'll go watch it. O.k. it's all planned. Pack your bags! Ha!

Laisa said...

I don't think that there were alot of Jacob fans in our theater, cos no one screamed when Jacob took off his shirt....only Andy (quietly) & some guy - so of course everyone laughed.

Ha ha Shawna, don't tempt me, cos I'll do it. :)

Daddy's Fighting for Freedom said...

Oh No you are a twilight fan too? Is this a Utah thing? I thought this was going to be a post about one of your boys and I remembered that you don't have a Jacob!

Laisa said...

Mary Ann!!....I wondered where you'd been - I miss you on Facebook!! But yes, I am one of those....I think there are more fans in Utah than anywhere else combined (ha ha ha) You know you want to read the books (ha ha ha).