Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat!!

Who is this intimidating Autobot, you ask?
Its my big boy, Kolby 'Optimus Prime'!
Who is this superhero with the huge muscles?
Its my bodyguard, Kaleb 'The Dash'!
Who is this beautiful Princess?
Its Keilana 'Snow White'!
We had such a fun Halloween - we carved our pumpkins that day (ha ha, unlike those who carve theirs for FHE the week before).......we ate delicious 'chilli in a pumpkin'.......took the kids trick-or-treating in the neighborhood........and then had cousins come over.

The Nielson Clan!
L to R: Annamarie (Duck), Lucas (Dragon), Ela (Witch), Claudia (Witch), Kaleb, Lana, Kolby, Me (something in the medical field, ha ha ha), Debbie (Princess) & Tink (Pony)
I hope that everyone had a fun & safe Halloween!!



Yeah, I'm sure people wondered WHY I carved my pumpkin this way! (ha ha)

1 comment:

Katy said...

oooooohhh... don't mess with your family!!! autobots, superheroes and a princess who can withstand poison-- rough crowd! the kids look SOOOO CUTE!!! i love Annamaries's costume, she's great! and MamaNielson is the coolest... man you have a great fam!!