Monday, October 26, 2009

Cornbellys!

If you live near Thanksgiving Point - this is a MUST before Halloween!
We did quite a few things, but I wanted to share our favorites:



First of all, I am a big fan of this rocking chair & my cute kids!



Andy didn't get to ride one, but he really enjoyed watching Kaleb ride the bull!


Kolby LOVED the bouncy pillows......& the 2 clowns rolling on it!

Kaleb loves to be silly, so he loved posing with the fun boards.

Of course Keilana loved Pumpkin Princess Land.....but I guess she was too good to smile.

It was definitely a fun-filled day with my beautiful family!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Lana doesn't need to smile when she knows who the REAL princess is in Pumpkin Princess land!! what a fun day!!!!!! love the big ol honkin' rockin chair, awe- some!

Laisa said...

Ha ha ha, I think you're right about that - Lana was more excited about seeing the princess costumes, than the princess.

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

i love catching up on blogs! Your family is so stinking cute! And yes we need to play!!!