Sunday, October 18, 2009

Team Crush!

My little brother Michael plays in a football league team 'Crush'.

According to my family & the coach, he is a great player (yeah, we haven't been to any of his games). He was the Quarterback for a few games, but since the team is so small, he's had to play other positions & loves it.

Last night he had his first injury. A huge kid landed on Michael when he was tackled to the ground. My parents took him to the ER & the doctor says he's fine & just has a bruised rib, he just needs to rest & take pain pills (ha ha). The joys of football!

Who knows if he'll get better before his last game......next Saturday.

My brother Muimui (aka Crush Manager, ha ha) - far left & my brother Michael in the very back.
GO CRUSH!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

shame on you for not going to his games yet! :) just messin, i know you were probably asked NOT to go since he knew you'd be his LOUDEST fan!!! hahaha~ I wish i had brothers in sports still, i loved those days!