Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Up-to-date in ONE post!

Well, its ONLY been a few months since I've posted, so here's what we've been up to:

GRAHAM FAMILY REUNION!
(My mother-in-laws family)

It was a fun weekend.....we went swimming & had lunch at a park & had a BBQ at Dave & Annas place. We had quite a few family members missing, but can't wait to see everyone again.

UNCLE BILL'S GRAND OPENING!!


My Uncle is a mechanic & opened his new shop in Salt Lake......spread the word, he's really good!!

KALEB TURNED 6!!


What can I say?.......he was spoiled, ate cake & played with his new toys.

KOLBY'S INJURIES :(



Yip, our precious boy is in a class of BIG 4th graders, so he's been easy to pick on. In the first 3 weeks of school, he had been hurt 4 times & this one was the worst. Since we've met with the Principal, things have definitely been better. Awww, I just get sad again looking at this picture. A girl in his class reached over & scratched him for no reason, while he was eating his lunch.

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!



Do you guys have any idea how fun it is to go to an amusement park with NO KIDS?? Yeah, we went with NuSkin again this year to Lagoon & had the BEST time! We went to the Lion House in Salt Lake for dinner & then played all night!! (okay, just til 11pm) I am so grateful to be married to a wonderful guy who loves me & makes me soooo happy. I love you Andy!

KEILANA'S HAIRCUT!



Oh, this one wasn't PLANNED.....as I was in the shower, Lana found the scissors & thought it would be fun to chop all her hair on the right side of her face. Thank goodness for Cookie Cutters who made it look somewhat like a girl haircut (ha ha).




The Holas have been planning for a reunion for YEARS now, but there was never a good time. Now that Grandma has left us, so many of us got together. All of my Dads siblings came from all over the world & I got to meet so many cousins. Thank you Grandma for uniting the family again - we love & miss you!

5 comments:

The Emericks said...

WOW! I was wondering were you had been these past FEW months! You've been busy! Looks like a lot of fun! I think Lana's hair cut looks cute. It looks like she knew what she was doing. Poor little Kolby! That picture makes me want to cry! I'm glad that things are a little better. I'm glad you're back in the blogging world! We sure did miss you!

Laisa said...

Whatever, you've been REALLY busy with your cute crafts....you are definitely a Utah Mom (ha ha). Yeah, Lana has skill....we're just hoping that she doesn't do that again before Lesleys wedding - she's the flower girl, and Les would like her to look like one (ha ha). Its great to be back!

Katy said...

welcome back, blogger!!!!! what an update!

your family is too cute!!! oh my gosh, Kolby's face, i got ill when i read that someone did that to him... i'm not against smacking around a few fourth graders, you know... just call me...

what fun times, ps. pam and jim... SOOOO FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Laisa said...

Ha ha ha, I'm so glad that you're reading my blog again. :D One thing Kolbys principal asked us to do, is teach Kolby defensive skills, to block anyone trying to hit him (ha ha, crazy, huh?) - I'll just let them know you'll be his bodyguard (ha ha).

Anonymous said...

welcom back!!! Thanks for the updates. Looks like your summer was packed full of fun and excitement.