Monday, April 21, 2008

Loving this weather!


My mother-in-law Claudia called one morning to see if we wanted to go to the park with her & my niece Ela.....how could we refuse? My kids have been dying to go outside, so we walked to their place & then to the park - it was so nice......amazingly it wasn't windy. Kolby was just enjoying the walk & didn't want to get out of the stroller (ha ha).........Kaleb & Ela enjoyed it for a little while & then they were entertained by some dirt & weeds in the field........kids!
My nephew Luke is recovering well, he was released from the hospital on Saturday, but then returned on Sunday because he was throwing up........apparently he caught a virus from the hospital & so he had to go back.......sorry baby Luke.

6 comments:

Nielson's said...

Sorry Laisa, we went home rather unexpectedly, and nervous to say the least. So sorry we didn't really have time to tell anyone. Thank you for running els to the potty, claudia told me you had to chuck her in the stroller and run.. lol thanks again!

Jordan said...

Hi Laisa, So glad we found each other after 2 years! Ran into Anna at Wal-Mart and told me you were in Lehi, just up the street from us, I heard. Hope you're doing well. Your kids have changed so much! Hope to keep in touch!
Jordan
jordanmcclellan@gmail.com

Brittanie said...

Laisa! I found you through my blog site tracker and saw you had me listed! AWESOME how did you find me?
What's going on? I am glad I can see you guys on here now.
Britt

Tiffany Johnson said...

so sad to hear about your poor babies having surgery! :-( I can totally empathize. K, so i'm not sure how the commenting back thing really works either, so here's my email! that might work better! :-)
tiffanyj18@hotmail.com Your house is GORGEOUS by the way. We will for sure have to come out and see it!

Unknown said...

Hi!
I just got on our blog and noticed you had left a message! How is everything going? I will let Terran know that you left a message. This is a great way to keep in touch! We will add your blog to ours.

Lise said...

Hey Laisa,

Your Blog looks great. Mine is in desperate need of updates. I love your play list especially. Did you find me through Marci's blog? It is so much fun to be able to see what everyone is up to. I think everyone should have a blog. The pics of the kids are so cute and is that bottom picture of your new house??? Wow! It is beautiful. Our house was built in 1933 I can't imagine having a brand new one. But hey ours has got lots of character already, right? :-) I will add your blog to our list! Lise