Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break


Well, its that time of the year when you're supposed to do "spring cleaning".....HA! what is that? I always think of it as the time to go on vacation, which we're not doing this week. :( I get the kids ALL week long to myself......YAY!! So far, we've attempted to take out the summer toys & enjoy them.......as you can see, Keilana would rather be in a swimming pool. At Ela's grandparents house, the kids were able to enjoy the outdoors - swinging, riding bikes & the girls enjoyed playing in the garden area......and who would've thought that it actually snowed and rained yesterday? HA, that's Utah weather for ya! Anyway, Kaleb is still recovering - he's had some rough nights, Kolby is enjoying the toyroom (especially since a TV is in there) & Keilana just talks all day & gets into everything......I have a great week ahead of me. As for their cousin Lucas, he is in surgery right now & we'll hope to get an update on how he's doing real soon.

I hope everyone is having a great Spring Break!

4 comments:

Lindsay Ruiz said...

Hey, it's great hearing from you. I'm glad that you've got a blog, so that I can check up on you guys. It looks like you're having fun up there in your new place. We miss you guys. I had my tonsils taken out when I was little, but I still remember the popcicles. It made a world of difference for me, so hang in there little guy. If you are in Provo, stop by and the kids can play outside together. It would be fun to hang out.

Katy said...

Yay! your kids are too cute!!! I cannot BELIEVE how big Kaleb is getting! Wow, the last time I saw you all was at Anna's wedding- almost four years now!!! Well, keep this updated so I can peek into your life once in a while.

Tiffany Johnson said...

Hey Girl!!!! I'm so glad you found me too! WHERE ARE YOU??? by the way??? We saw that your place was up for rent and your van is never there... what's going on with the Nielson's????

Laisa said...

Hey Tiff, how does this work?....do I reply on my page or yours?.....oh well. Yeah, we've been gone for a couple of months now - it was so last minute, I couldn't tell you cos I knew you'd cry & cry & that wouldn't be good stress for a pregnant woman (ha ha ha). There's a pic of our new house on my first blog - you guys will have to come visit. You look great by the way!!