Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend


I hope everyone had a great conference weekend.........we got to watch all 4 sessions as a family & I was surprised that the kids stayed around to listen. I think they loved how church was on TV.
We enjoyed all the talks - I especially loved Joseph B. Wirthlin's.

It was wonderful to see my kids listening carefully whenever Pres. Monson spoke. Lana would point to him & say 'prophet'.....it was cute. I hope that my kids will always follow his counsel. Can't wait for the November Ensign!

3 comments:

Katy said...

I completely agree with LOVING Elder Wirthlin's talk... he's just amazing! That's awesome your kids stuck around, they are really great kids! Conference weekend is always such a good RECHARGE... I love it!

Kayla said...

It was great! The second session on Saturday was my favorite. I agree with the above comment, Elder Wirthlen's talk was awesome as was Elder Holland's right after it.

Jessica said...

Conference was great and it seemed so from the heart this time.