Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lana's ready...........

When Kaleb's school bus arrived this morning, Keilana was so excited and screamed "shoes" (meaning she needed to get hers on)........then eventually she grabbed her Princess purse full of her essentials (brush, mirror, shades, cell phone & necklace) - then she grabbed her backpack & I put it on her........then Kaleb's bus was gone! She wasn't sad, she just dumped everything out of her purse & then turned on the TV (ha ha).
Don't you just love her messy hair & pjs that are too small..........too funny!

4 comments:

Katy said...

oh i seriously love this girl!!! she's got the right idea- if ya miss the bus... who cares! as long as Dora is on, we're HAPPY!! I love her messy hair and pjs-- she looks just like me in the morn!!!

Kandice and Rob said...

Ha! You totally should've sent her off to school like that. So cute!

Shantel said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love it-I could totally see Jade doing that.

Handsfullmom said...

Wow, I can't believe she's that old -- and still adorable. I remember her as just a cute little baby! I didn't know you had a blog -- I saw you'd left a comment and Lindsay's and found you that way. I'll have to peek in on you again sometime.