Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UEA weekend

The fall break started off pretty bad........with BYU losing to:
But, on Friday we went to the:
at Thanksgiving Point & it was a blast!! We went last year & I think its becoming a family tradition now. A big thanks to my awesome family for coming with us!
We did the usual......pony rides, petting zoo, carriage ride, huge bouncers & slides, haunted house (which Kaleb loved) & checking out the booths. This year Kaleb tried the rocket launch & the kids enjoyed the dance performances.

Yesterday, the kids & I went to:

I had never been there before, but heard alot about it........it is awesome! I just wish that I had 'interior designing' skills - everything there is beautiful - they would look great in my home! I'm definitely going back!!
What a great ending to the long weekend......hope everyone had fun!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love Tai Pan. That's why I can never go in there!

Oh and the cougars against TCU, What was that?

Kayla said...

Tai Pan is great! I could spend a small fortune there.

I wish I would have known about the scarecrow festival and a lot of other cool stuff that happened this past weekend! I always hear of stuff after the fact.

Rebecca said...

I would love to help if you do need help in your home!

Luisa said...

Me too! I do not have any kind of "eye" for anything. In my current house I have 1 picture on the wall. That's right-- ONE. I desperately need help.

Katy said...

once again, back in Utah- just waiting for you to call me and invite me over... hmmmm.... that cold shoulder is gonna freeze my garden tomatoes, so you'd better invite us over!!! hahaha!!

ok, cool weekend fun- I've always wondered what Thanksgiving Point was like during Thanksgiving time...

you look freakin amazing-- really, you're gorgeous!

Rebecca said...

of course I am serious! I would love to help with your house! Oh and I don't know if I told you about my new blog for moms and anyone I guess...you can tell anyone about it you would like. The idea for the blog is for moms to come and find and give ideas, recipes of whatever. you can post it through a comment and then I will re-post on the blog...it is a lot of fun! the site is www.richfreshair.blogspot.com