Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Surprise Treats!

This week we got a visit from the 'Phantom Ghost' & the 'Trio' (Vampire, Witch & Frankenstein).

It's so fun to have someone ring your doorbell & then all you find at the door is a plate of treats! I'm just not very good at making treats & delivering them......I was so lazy, I asked my in-laws to stop by my house & get their share of treats (ha ha)........yes, my sisters' famous chocolate chip cookies. We received cookies & candy.......they were delicious!!

(This is not an actual picture, but they did look that good!)
I did get a workout.......last night (during a commercial break of The Office) - I delivered some cookies for the 'trio' by foot: you're supposed to post the picture on your door or window so others know not to go there.......anyway, I ran to a friends' house down the street & didn't see their picture until I got right to the doorstep......so I turned around & tried going to another home - oh, they have the picture......then I ran across the street to another family - their lights were off, so I couldn't tell........so then I ran to our neighbors house (at this point I'm worried that I'm missing the Office, so I was desperate)........it was dark so I don't THINK they had the picture up, so I just rang the doorbell & ran (too much for me, ha).
I heard them open the door, as I'm knocking on my own door trying to get in.

5 comments:

Katy said...

oh my gosh, that's the funniest thing EVER!!!!!! you are hilarious!!! I can just imagine you... running frantic from door to door- looking in windows... creepy, Laisa, veeeerrrry creepy!!! hahaha! you made my day! come to my house and i'll gladly accept treats!!!

and can you believe that STUPID freakin Idaho decided to do some sort of state debate on the channel and time that The Office was on???????? PURE RAGE!!!! I'm gonna write a letter. a mean one.

Sue said...

You are so cute!!! Your blog is so creative and it is such a blessing to watch our families grow and see the going-ons of events in your lives. Know you, Andy, Kolby, Kaleb and Keilana are loved so much in Arizona!!

Cody and Nicole said...

Dumb question, but how do you get the application that shows when people updated their blog? I'm sure I could find it but it's easier to just ask you! Thanks

Brittanie said...

LOL hilarious! At least you did it. I would have forgotten and broken the chain. =)

Cody and Nicole said...

Thanks for the info. I love that feature!